You are here: Valve World Expo. Companies & Products.
AUMA Riester GmbH & Co. KG
Müllheim Müllheim, Germany
79373 Müllheim, Germany
Are you exhibitor AUMA Riester GmbH & Co. KG?
Click here to Login:
|Number of employees||1000-4999|
|Sales volume (in K)||200-499 Mio US $|
|Export content||max. 75%|
|Year of foundation||1964|
|Area of business|
The specialists for electric actuators
Tradition is our foundation stone
AUMA has been developing and building electric actuators and valve gearboxes for 45 years. As a family-owned company, we are able to make quick decisions and are closely attached to our products and product quality. Our well-grounded knowledge makes us one of the world’s leading manufacturers of electric actuators.
Our efficiency, our future
AUMA’s performance is based on long standing
experience and endeavours for continuous
development and enhancement of our actuators
and actuator controls.
- Direct cooperation with valve manufacturers and end users
- Competence in consulting and planning
- Own R & D department
- High vertical range of manufacture in state-of-the-art production plants
- In-house and external quality assurance
- Modular actuator and controls design
- Reliable calculation and appropriate price structure
Worldwide on-site service
Starting at the AUMA headquarters in Muellheim - located in South Baden, Germany - we are present all around the globe, through numerous subsidiaries, service centers but above all with our knowledge in consulting and planning.
- Worldwide sales activities and local consulting
- Widespread approvals for supply
- Absolute adherence to delivery dates and trade
- Fulfilling international actuator specifications
- Close cooperation with international certification authorities
Our members of staff - our potential
If we want to stand in the forefront of our business sector, we need the commitment of all our staff members. The essential prerequisites for outstanding achievements are competence, creativity and the willingness to assume responsibility.
The AUMA group employs more than 2,200 people in production, sales, R & D and administration. Regular internal training enhances the commitment to strive for our common goal: to improve our products every day.
Naturally, this calls for a pleasant and friendly working atmosphere. Sports groups, tournaments, company festivities and an internal employee newspaper witness that AUMA is a dedicated company.