Valley spring forward with new production machinery.
Valley Spring Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers of medium and large springs in the UK. As a result of considerable investment, Valley Spring offers a comprehensive range of compression, extension, and torsion springs.
Our 11,000 square foot manufacturing facility offers springs up to a wire size of 50mm in a wide variety of materials including carbon, stainless and special alloys.
Our specialised production offers CNC coiling up to 20mm wire in addition to lathe coiling to a wire diameter of 50mm with plasma cutting and high speed production grinding for spring ends.
This investment and technical expertise enables us to offer a quality service to a vast number of industries from precision valve manufacturers to quarry and crushing machinery at competitive prices.
Springmasters Group incorporating Valley Spring and Belleville Springs
• Established for over 30 years
• Group manufacturing facility covering 50,000 sq. feet.
• Employing in excess of 100 people
• Latest CNC manufacturing equipment
• Serving most industries including automotive, agricultural, electrical, valve & actuators, oil & gas, mining & quarrying
• ISO9001 quality approved
2. Disc Springs
• Large stock of standard disc springs/belleville washers
• Manufacture specials in a range of exotic alloys
3. Standard Spring Range
• 15,000 compression, expansion and torsion springs available off-the-shelf
same day despatch
• Wire size from 0.15mm to 5mm
4. Standard Clip Range
• Hose clamps, retaining rings, retaining clips, tool clips, button clips (to name a few)
• Leading manufacturer and stockist of a wide range of off-the-shelf products, same day despatch
• Most of our standard products are detailed on our comprehensive website, which has a built in search engine for spring selection. www.springmasters.com
• Manufacturing facilities are complemented by in-house design and development teams and the ability to offer rapid prototyping.
• Catalogue available on request
6. Flat metal department
• As a result of recent investment in the latest CNC Multislide machinery and wire erosion equipment, we are ideally placed to satisfy requirements for spring steel strip components
• We are able to provide rapid prototyping prior to bulk production
• In our small order department we are able to produce hand-crafted springs for prototypes or small batch requirements
• Up to 50mm wire diameter
8. Automated section
• In excess of 40 CNC machines
• Through continuous investment we are able to produce compression, expansion, torsion springs and wire shapes, from 0.1mm to 20mm wire diameter, to stringent specifications.
• Offering a comprehensive range of materials including Carbon, Stainless steel and Chrome vanadium also a wide range of special alloys including Inconel, Nimonic & Hastalloy etc
• Finished with a range of surface coating’s including powder coat.