The affordable, easier to install, complete diagnostic coverage valve condition monitoring equipment and system you have been asking for is now available from Score Diagnostics Limited, part of the Score Group of companies. The new V-MAP® G3 system gives process and plant owners, integrity and safety assurance engineers as well as maintenance personnel enhanced visibility of all developing failure modes in valves and their operators and further extends the Score range of diagnostic equipment available to monitor in-service performance over time.
V-MAP® G3 is a passive, non-intrusive on-line system that continuously monitors the condition of Emergency Shutdown Valves (ESDVs) and other critical valves, providing the following features:
• Issues warning of performance deterioration before unacceptable levels are reached.
• Remote monitoring of all valve operations, eliminating the need for personnel at the valve location during testing.
• Provides trending, benchmark comparison, reports, and audit records.
• Provides analysis that will identify maintenance requirements and provide reliability data for confirmation of Safety Integrity Levels (SILs) with the data also contributing to Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) studies that will maximise the plant availability.
• All ESV operations are recorded, whether partial or full, planned or unplanned, PSD or ESD. V-MAP® G3 would not be disabled during an ESD in the way some partial stroke devices are.
• Monitors the actuator supply pressure and strain between valve operations to ensure the readings are within their static operational limits and to detect any sensor malfunction.
• Seamlessly integrates with customers’ Site Automation Systems (SAS).
If you're interested in maximising plant safety and efficiency and reducing costs, sontact us on email@example.com