for the third time, the Biennial Valve World Conference & Exhibition, takes place from December, 2 until 4 2014 at Düsseldorf fairgrounds in halls 3, 4 and 5.
The economic importance of valve technology has been highlighted by the growth it has experienced in recent years. Virtually no other industry enjoys innovation of such high speed and potential!
To make your stay and activities here as pleasant and convenient as possible, we should like to provide you with a few details regarding the official registration process as well as the range of services offered by our Press Department. Press cards will not be mailed prior to the fair. Journalists will only be registered during the trade fair season!
1. Welcome to our press centre in the administration building, first floor! We open daily from 8.30 am until 6.30 pm, on the last day the press centre closes at 6.00 pm.
2. Press registration will take place from December, 2 until December 4, 2014 at the accreditation counter in the administration building, ground floor, and at the accreditation counter in the entrance South and the entrance North (first floor). Both counter open daily from 9.00 am until 6.00 pm.
3. You will be required to present a valid recognized press ID card or authorisation from your editor-in-chief. A voucher copy bearing your name in the imprint/editors’ credits will also be accepted in conjunction with your passport or ID card.
4. We regret that all non-journalist staff, such as marketing or advertising personnel, are not entitled to a Press Card. We should also like to point out in this connection that inclusion in the Messe Düsseldorf press mailing list does not automatically entitle persons to the Press Card.
5. If you are visiting the show for the first time, please have your press pass or other press ID ready for the security personnel. Upon entering the car park at P4, you also will receive your ticket to exit free of charge. Following press legitimation, the press pass issued by Messe Düsseldorf also acts as a permit for the car-park and entitles you to a ticket to exit.
6. The following services are available to you in the Press Centre free of charge:
• Press information on Valve World Expo 2014
• Specialist articles on main topics of the show
• Exhibitors Press Information
• Photo service
• PC workstations with Internet access
• Laptop connections
• Photocopier, fax machine
• Luggage lockers
Refreshments will also be available in the Press Club at reduced prices.
The Press Club will be open:
2 – 3 December 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
4 December 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Our Valve World Expo 2014 press team, Petra Hartmann-Bresgen and Kathrin Kleophas van den Bongardt, will be happy to help you with any further details or queries on +49(0)211/45 60 -541 or -544.
We would like to wish you a pleasant trip and look forward to welcoming you to Düsseldorf in the near future.
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH